Monday, September 29, 2008

Congrats to Brian & Sarah!

Brian and Sarah welcomed their son into the world yesterday morning. Here are the details from Brian:
"Michael Brian was born Sunday, September 28th at 9:52am.
6lbs 12 oz 21 inches. He was 2 weeks early and gave us a very exciting
night! Sarah's water broke at midnight in Michigan after we got home
from her cousin's wedding, which both of us were standing up in. We
made the drive back to Indiana with the doctor's permission. We made
it here at 4:30 am and Mikey made his arrival quickly!
Sarah only had to push three times!!"

Congrats to Brian & Sarah!!!




2 comments:

Dawn0fTime said...

Oh wow, what a cutie! I wanna smooch his little cheeks...haha! I can't believe how good his face looks for a newborn. Must be the lack of trauma, what with Sarah only having to push 3 times. I've only seen newborns look that good when they were delivered by c-section.

sarah said...

Wow.. I love hearing nice easy birth stories like that!! Congrats to the new family!